E-Coaches are at the heart of the SzukajacBoga.pl platform. Join people who are passionate about sharing what Jesus did for them with others.
E-Coaches – the Essential Part of the Project
E-Coaches are believers from various Christian denominations from the country and abroad, who, after a thorough preparation for the ministry, exchange correspondence or lead e-courses with seekers, help to grow in faith or prepare others for their service.
E-Coaches are not know-it-alls, but rather selfless people who are fully committed to accompanying people who are searching or struggling with various problems.
E-Coaches pray for people with whom they are in touch, leading them towards God.
E-Coaches don’t want to tie people to themselves, but they encourage and inspire for every person to find their place in a local fellowship, close to their home.
E-Coaches are divided into regions, ministries and small support groups. The goal is that no one is left alone in their ministry.
Each year E-Coaches meet at regional meetings, where they participate in workshops, for them to develop their skills. Moreover, an annual “You are needed!” conference is organized, primarily directed at E-Coaches and their families. Every time God has blessed the conference time through experiencing joy and unity in the Holy Spirit.
If you’ve given your life to Christ, you may become involved in this ministry, where God is using a variety of gifts of believing women and men. Your engagement will require time – at least 1 hour three times a week. You will decide the number of people you want to look after in a given period. If you would like to join us, please review our values (LINK) and the Rules for E-Coaches Ministry (LINK), and after the preparatory period we’ll ask you to confirm “The Cooperation Agreement”, which is related to keeping the current data protection regulation and general cooperation principles. Each new person who is in training or is already involved as an E-Friend or an E-Coach may resign at any point. Numerous E-Coaches have been involved in this project for more than 10 years because they see God’s impact on others, through this ministry that’s adjusted to individual possibilities for engagement.
The ministry preparation includes:
- Participation in a 6-hour-long offline training session, if possible – close to your location. Typically such meetings are organized on Saturdays. The training is free of charge and is led by experienced E-Coaches. This part of the training may also be underwent simultaneously with the online training or after it’s completed.
- Participation in an online training, carried out as a one-on-one exercise with a personal Trainer. Men are guiding men, women – women. It takes, depending on time involvement, roughly four months, assuming 1 hour three times a week. It’s split into stages.
The process of the online preparation comprises of:
- You create an account on www.etrener.SzukajacBoga.pl, and subsequently you’re asked to fill the E-Coach Candidate Form. Afterwards, the training is activated.
- You go through the WhyJesus? Course on our e-course platform (www.Kursy.SzukajacBoga.pl) as a participant. It’s an opportunity to learn what this ministry looks like.
- You participate in training courses:
- “Leading by questions” – this course will teach you a practical approach to conversing or writing with others based on a 5-stage model
- “Introduction to Online communication” – this course will equip you with practical tools related to exchanging correspondence. It’s rich in valuable knowledge useful in daily life and numerous exercises.
After the preparation period is completed, during the next three months you’ll be able to correspond with real seekers, under the eye of your Trainer. Consequently, you’ll become an independent E-Coach.